Household fire damage is unsettling and overwhelming. We will use our extensive training, knowledge, and equipment to get your home back to normal. Call us today and we will get to work restoring your home and your peace of mind.
If your home has suffered from fire damage
Call our fire restoration specialists today
Household Fire Damage Repair Services
After the fire is extinguished, call our household fire damage remediation company and we will be on our way. We will start with an inspection and an assessment of the fire damage. Once we know the extent of the damage, we will create a plan for remediation.
We know how important it is to you and your family that we act fast. Our household fire damage restoration process works like this:
- Call our emergency line. We are available 24/7 to take you call. When tragedy strikes we know that you want to start taking action right away, not the next day.
- Thorough home inspection. As soon as we arrive at your home, we will inspect the property and determine what type of fire occurred.
- Damage assessment. We will evaluate the home to see if there is damage from the water after firefighting and how to what degree the damage from soot and smoke is.
- Boarding up of home and tarp the roof. Before we begin any restoration work, we will make sure your home is protected from further damage by boarding up any compromised windows, walls, and doors. We will also secure tarps on your roof.
- Water removal. If your home did incur water damage from the effort to extinguish the fire, we will make sure to remove every last drop.
- Smoke and soot removal. Using our specialized equipment and expert techniques, we will remove smoke and soot from all surfaces.
- Cleaning and sanitizing. If it is possible to save your belongings, we will thoroughly clean and sanitize them, while also removing any smoky odors.
- Home restoration. We will replace any drywall that was damaged, repaint where needed, install new flooring, and more. Our crew will do whatever it takes to restore your home to its original condition.
While you are waiting for us, it is important that you limit your movement in the house as much as possible to prevent soot from spreading further. If you must walk through the home, cover carpets with towels or sheets to prevent soot from spreading and causing more damage. We advise that you throw out all opened food packages because it is likely contaminated. Please don’t attempt to wash any services yourself, this is not a job for soap and water.
Fire Damage Repair Company
No matter what degree of fire damage your home has, we want you to call us. Our IICRC certified restoration company has the proper training, extensive training, and state of the art equipment for household fire damage restoration. We will even take care of billing your insurance company directly. Our team of restoration specialists will clean the ceilings and the floors and everything in between.
We are a family-owned company, and we believe in treating our customers like family. We want to help you through this tough time. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
Household fire damage restoration company
One call and we take care of it all
We handle household fire damage in Poughkeepsie, Hopewell Junction, Newburgh and nearby cities.